Sorry, we are not accepting guest articles at this time. Please check back for updates.
WHAT KIND OF ARTICLES DO WE ACCEPT?
- Something creative or with a "wow" factor - Anyone can write an article about "The 5 secrets to getting out of debt". In fact, I'm the king of those types of articles, so I don't really need any more. So find a unique way to cover a topic that people will spark people's interest. Here is an example:
10 financial blunders that prove you're not smarter than a 5th grader
- A newsworthy or educational topic - If there are new government regulations or there's a hot news story on some issue in the financial world, this is a good opportunity to offer your interpretation or advice. Here is an example:
Are annoying debt collectors really getting nastier these days?
- A personal story that changed the way you look at money - Tell us a story about the lessons you learned about money, or something that happened that changed your life. Here is an example:
The 5 truths and myths I learned the hard way about fixing your credit problems
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARTICLE WILL BE ACCEPTED?
This isnít an article directory. This is a blog I started personally, which contains lots of advice and tips I learned ďthe hard wayĒ during my own journey to getting out of debt. If your article took 15 minutes to write, or was written by writers you hired from some freelancer site, send it to ezinearticles.com or a similar site. Iím looking for content that is special. What makes a guest article special? In the words of one blogger, it must be some really epic sh@#.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER GUIDELINES?
- Include links to 1 or 2 authority sites, articles, or sources. That means from big name websites, popular personal finance sites, or legitimate news sources.
- Properly formatted using html. That means tags such as <p>, <b>, <a href="http://www.yourlink.com">, you get the idea.
- You can include 1 or 2 links to your own sites, 1 in the text of the article and 1 link in bio. These links must link to a website related to personal finance.
- If your article fits into one of the 3 categories above, then I donít care about how many words you write.
- When youíre ready, send it over to me. Or feel free to send me a proposal before you start writing.